Pirate Revenge|Site Info
Main Forum

Ideas for the Server [Will be updating it sometimes]

6 replies
58 posts
+22 votes
Untagged users
Hello Community/Admins,

I'm gonna put all my ideas for the Server into this thread and will update it sometimes if I get any new Ideas etc.
Let me know how you think about them.

I would like to have:

-signs to remove enchants ( fe. knockback etc. )

-A few events maybe weekly or something ( best ship built, pvp battles with 2 teams each on one boat and then fight , at all pvp events (1vs1, 2vs2 etc. ), diving and find a sunken ship, a buff for factions / clans that can be gathered and spawns every day (or respawns if it got gathered) at the same time (6 pm or something like that) and gives the faction/clan every 5 min a random item and every hour one good item. The buff (maybe a beacon) can still be stolen by the other factions/clans so its not too op and need to be protected by the players of a faction/clan)

-more difficult bosses where you REALLY need 5 or more people with diamond weapons and armor with enchants to defeat it and fight it tactically (extra dungeon that closes so only one group can enter or just activate pvp there so the loot don't get stolen )

-make the dungeon way more worst so the people just don't farm the dungeons and get full diamond armor and rich. You could add some towns/islands to trade with so you need to drive through the sea and go from town to town to get some loot. The dungeons are just way tooooooo easy to do and drop waaay to strong and good loot for that. Especially now where the second boss from dungeon 1 is buggy....

Update #2

-new plugins: logblock, a plugin to have a look in the chests (who had access to it etc.)
-villager eggs in shop (like 100k for one (got asked after it often))
-other legendary dungeon drops (like the golem chestplate), the reason is , that you cant even use them. You do one boss and then they are broken -> useless
-automatically reset the dead mans reef, because it just looks ugly after a few days/weeks (maybe every 7 days a reset)
-adding a few new rules like no 1x1 tower or dont kill helper while they are helping (dont know if this has been added already didnt had a look the last 2 days)

Greetz DarkWarrior12
Posted Jan 8, 14 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 14
+1  votes
 votes
1 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
Sounds good :d
Posted Jan 9, 14
0  votes
58 posts
+22 votes
Untagged users
Ty too bad I dont get any reply / getting ignore from the Admins ....
Posted Jan 9, 14 · OP
0  votes
58 posts
+22 votes
Untagged users
#Updated
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP
0  votes
226 posts
+228 votes
Admins
Admin
Ok remove enchant signs- I don't really see why it's needed, getting bad enchants is part of the game
Move events- Yeah we have been meaning to get around to doing them but it's bee hard because we are adding a huge very very hard dungeon as per your first request and yeah I need to cut down the first dungeons loot. As for logblock, it's a good plugin but it adds a lot of lag we really don't need. And villager eggs... sure why not. I know i need to balance the legendary drops better but it's pretty obnoxious to do so but I'll work on it. For dead man's reef resetting would upset people because a lot of them have bases in there. And yeah killing helpers while they are helping is jailable, I'll add that and the other one to rule book.
jVRYp.gif Y63sE.gif PDQac.gif
Posted Feb 5, 14
0  votes
226 posts
+228 votes
Admins
Admin
We did decide to install logblock actually
jVRYp.gif Y63sE.gif PDQac.gif
Posted Feb 5, 14
0  votes
58 posts